Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Photo Tuesday

After having viewed the weekly entrants at Photo Friday for several months, I realised that not only did I not have anything worthy of entering, but I wasn't (and would never be) a serious enough photographer to meticulously record the appropriate technical information accompanying the entries.

To avoid artistic discouragement, and celebrate a specific genre of the photographic arts, I would like to announce the inaugral Photo Tuesday. Every Tuesday, or at least the ones when I remember what day of the week it is, I will announce a topic. Post a photo relating to the topic, and in a week the winner will be chosen at random. I imagine I have a good shot at taking home the top prize every week, and it will have nothing to do with photographic prowess or lack thereof.

Good luck!



Today's topic is;

WEST NILE VIRUS

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Gumby said...

Thank you both for pointing out that Photo Tuesday was actually Photo Wednesday.

7:01 AM  
Blogger Felix said...

[grin]

I like it. Good luck - I hope you win!

Felix

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, my thought on Photo Friday (or any of the memes, for that matter) is that I don't care what others post or if mine meets expectations. I interpret the themes in my own way and post accordingly. If I get chosen as a noteworthy (which has only happened 3 times in 2 years), then that's great. If not, that's great, too.

Good luck in winning your meme. :-)

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home